Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sonichu Comic #10 Preview


After recent events, I have randomly been inspired to draw up a set of pages that WILL OFFICALLY be saved to be put into the 10th Comic Book. It's only 8 pages, but I mention the LittleBiGPlanet Level I put together in my BETA copy of the game. Also, my POWERS NEVER truly came from the Medal; they came from my High School Ring the WHOLE time. I wore the ring the VERY FIRST TIME I thought of Sonichu and from then on as well, so there is the FACT. And just a HUGE REMINDER; Jimmy Hill is a Thief and an Impostor; DO NOT BUY HIS IMPOSTOR SONICHU CRAP!

It has been planned for a while now, but PandaHalo's Chris Chan Sonichu Fan Art is SET to be the Official Cover for the #10 Comic Book.

That's the Update for now; enjoy the 8-Page Foretaste from the #10 Comic Book. And be sure to get a Playstation 3 (if you don't already have one) and a copy of LittleBiGPlanet to play at least the First Episode Sonichu Level that is Published on the L.B.P. Network NOW! COUNTDOWN to the Game's release on this Wednesday the 15th is Less than a Week, so RESERVE YOUR COPY NOW at GameStop for a Bonus Kratos Costume for Sackboy, or at BestBuy for a Bonus Nariko Costume for Sackgirl.

Peace,
Christian W. Chandler.

Also, JUST BEING STARTED, and FULLY APPROVED, is the Sonichu & Rosechu Fan Site at http://www.sonichu.net/fans/; ALL LOYAL Sonichu & Rosechu Fans Join this OFFICIAL PARTY!

61 comments:

Brushstroke_Bauble said...

OHSHIT RETROACTIVE CONTINUITY!

Also, First Poast!

Unknown said...

Sorry Chris but if that was the case, how come your ring never appears in any of your comics? I have never seen Chris-chan in any issue of Sonichu wearing a ring of any sort. Also, why do you wear the medallion all the time if it never had any powers? And why do you say that the medallion turns you into Chris-chan Sonichu?

Sorry Chris but you're fooling no one.

Anonymous said...

http://s466.photobucket.com/albums/rr23/352paparazzi/

If this isn't proof to you that Blanca is a troll,
then you truly are blind.

Live chat logs.

You had to make a new medallion because you sent the old one to a troll who wont send it back.

Don't you see?

If this isnt the case then what is the 'real' story behind it?

Trolls held her captive and stole it?

Come on now.

I guess you'll just have to find out the most difficult way, when she doesnt show up to see you in person.

Anonymous said...

What "POWERS"? You are fucking ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Listen, you jackasses, yes, Chris fell for this trick; neither Sarah (Rest in piece, Sarah dear...) nor I have been able to convince him of the truth, unfortunately, but you all are truly evil for continuing to break down and ridicule this guy.
I mean, can Chris help his circumstances in life? That extends to his upbringing and influences as well. Could he help those? No. No more than any of us could determine where, when or how we were born and brought up.
Add in the fact of his condition, and you people are genuinely picking on someone who can't effectively fight back.
He's a great guy, he's a great friend, but you assholes with your hate-filled taunts, schemes, plots and rhetoric can all just go jump in a fucking lake.
I would love to see any one of you try to back up the shit you talk in real life.

TrueComrade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

GET THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNET BITCH

esdsdie said...

sad.
the only girl who ever actually cared about you is dead, and all you do is steal her artwork.

Anonymous said...

Smeagol,

I never meant any offense in my statement, I've sent him many
e-mails trying to convince him about Blanca.

But I guess im just preaching to the choir.

If she does in fact show up to see him it will be just to take some pictures to add to ED or just to get the psp that was promised to her.

I just hate to see it come to that, because he authentically feels something for someone who could careless.

Its a shame really.

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to this pickle-headed idiots!

I love the preview and the fan community site. However, I can't get the chat to work.

Chris-chan, never give up! You hear me? Blanca ist your true, God-given sweetheart! Don't let the 4cent-garbagemen set you two asunder!!

Anonymous said...

Blanca is really 16.

I doubt mommy and daddy are going to let her travel states over to meet some 26 year old autistic dude in Virginia.

Anonymous said...

Fuck, I just gave Jimmy Hill 3000 dollars. Sorry CWC, I was going to donate, but he took all my monies.

'GET THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNET BITCH'

That's the best statement so far

Anonymous said...

Cynicalkitty, I wasn't talking about you; you're pretty much in the same boat I am, trying to help Chris (it appears).
I was talking about the morons and the nitwits who come on the blog to post things like "get off my internets" or "row row fight da powah."

@eddie: Hey, numbnuts, Sarah did not make any artwork for Chris.
You're thinking about Pandahalo, who is still alive. You all are so eager to insult Chris and make fun of him that you don't even take the time to know your facts before attempting to do so, making YOU look like the idiot... which you are.

Scarey said...

Chris is a lost cause.
I too e-mailed him but he ignored all the proof of trolls, all the advice, everything.

He's probably enjoying all the attention and the opportunity to create more drama on Youtube. The trolls will get bored before he does.

Anonymous said...

So Sarah J is 100% confirmed dead?

Y/N?

Wouldn't it be the lulziest goddamn thing if he made her a character like his dead dog? The universe would fucking implode.

Anonymous said...

Have some fucking respect, asshole. Sarah was a friend of us both.
Dead is dead; it's not a game that you can play with, when it's over, it's over.
Don't besmirch her memory. She was a good friend and loyal friend.

Team Rocket said...

Your comic rules! :D

Chickadee~ said...

...

That's a really nice picture.

I'm not sure I know what Sonichu is so I'm going to check out your site.

Victor J said...

I just love how my comment, the one presented in the least hurtful method, gets deleted. Suit yourself Chris. I'm going to enjoy watching you crash and burn.
//Psychon

Anonymous said...

Whatever smeagol. There's already some of this

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Sarah34.JPG

and

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Sarah_and_patti_34.JPG

so my theorizing isn't doing much. This thing has to be the goddamn funniest thing since the Holocaust.

Anonymous said...

Love how CWC is making all these fake accounts (which he admitted to making for that gay contest) to try and make himself feel better. I mean, hes so retarded that he says hes someone else and sends his own own goddamn site link claiming to be this "not very good artist" who created some character called Firetails who is drawn in CWC classic shittastic style.

Anonymous, it might be a good idea to fall back cause this guy is a lost cause. Unlike other successful trollings of people like Snag etc., this one has no or a very corrupted man-boy mind. Hes so self absorbed hes literally merge with this fursona to the point where neither is real or fake and has become this enormous source of pure, unleaded faggotry that I fear not even anon could stop unless we have over 9,000 attacking this stain on humanity.

I've been with Anon 100% from the day I discovered the internetz, but I think this might be one fight Anon might now win dud to the lack or a brain, a soul or common sense or ANY sort of shame. For God sakes he thinks walking playing his GBA (not even a DS...) with a sign that describes him and the ideal girlfriend is the way to start a meaningful relationship. This is a guy who learned dating from a shitty DS dating sim and learned about sex from pr0nz and hentai.

Maybe it makes me a weak troll, but this shit will never end unless we can somehow b& this guy from the internetz altogether.

Anonymous said...

^^

We've tried.

We even hax'd all his profiles, everywhere. The faggot will not die.

Steven Dragos said...

Christian, you are an immature, arrogant, a liar, and a thief.
The first is not a problem; half of the internets, including the EDiots, can claim the same condition.
Arrogance is pardonable, but only when earned. You did not 'create' Sonichu, you stole the characters Sonic and Pikachu from Sega and Nintendo, respectively, then drew a fancharacter that looks like the result of a drunken night at the vidya game bar. (9001 internets to the anon that 34's this in comic form).
You lie like a child who has been found with her hand in the cookie jar, thinking anyone will believe that the medallion was not important to you, and moreover, that you weren't tricked in the first place. Everyone who is not a sockpuppet account of yours realizes this, just admit it and move on.
Also, while we're on the subject of 'admit it'... Chris, if you're not gay, you're at least bicurious. NOBODY buys anal beads without planning on using them, and straight guys don't take it up the butt. Straight guys also don't have to work so hard to convince themselves they're straight. But that's not to say there's anything terribly wrong with being gay, it's just nature's way of weeding out undesirable genes. So just embrace it, dude, and go to some of the special bars around town, you'll find some singles in no time.
On a personal note, I hope you DO show up to meet Blanca whenever the fuck it is you're planning on it, so that your breakdown into tears is captured by some anon and posted all over the internet, partially because of the aforementioned arrogance and general faggotry you have displayed in the past 8 years, but mostly because I think that might be the one thing that motivates you more than anything else that could happen, that there is something seriously wrong with the way you're acting. Maybe it'll even get the diarrhea of the mind that is Sonichu off the internet forever.

tl;dr, you're a lying thieving faggot and you're gonna get your heart broken for our amusement.

Unknown said...

I think you need to learn to play a good FPS, Chris.

Not the girly games you play.

Srsly, play something like Team Fortress 2.

Maybe said...

wow chris, who managed to get those pictures of you in your mom underwear and bra?

Train-Demon Watcher said...

So I hear you hate gays? I, sir, am shocked and appalled. Do you want to know the identity of the person you indeed did shock and appall? Meet me here and we shall discuss your folly. You do have a deviantart account, am I right?

http://zabukawaii.deviantart.com/

Unknown said...

If you had a sliver of a chance with finding a girlfriend, it's just gone down the toilet. Pictures of you in your mothers undewear is now in the internet for everyone to see. let's hope they don't get sent anywhere that matters (Read: Church)

Maybe it needs to be done? If Anon can't get it through his thick skull, then maybe someone in real life can shame him off the internet

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwgIfy7mUbs

Chris,

I really wanted to believe that you were an innocent person, who was just confused about the real world, due to your autism and upbringing, who was authentically trying to find true love, so much so that you still believe this

'Blanca' person despite the mounting evidence that she is a troll.

But after watching this video I don't know what to believe.

Maybe its a good thing your nieve because its exposing you for what you really are,

Your incredibly ignorant,
I understand you were apparently raised by a bigot
who would make that kind of joke about Obama,

But from what I've seen you do online with the site and youtube
I think your intelligent enough to know that, that is a racist comment.

Unless you yourself are a racist.
Like I said I want to believe your not, yet you keep proving me wrong.

You've also now stated your apparent feelings towards the gay community, you are entitled to your own opinion but

You seem a bit homophobic when you say you hate them, why is that?

They are just trying to be accepted into society for who they are, I'd think you'd be more understanding being in a similar situation yourself.

I felt kind of bad for you when I found this blog and saw all the negativity that was written, but is it all true?

Also If this Blanca is infact the loving girl you say she is wouldn't she jump up in your defense, to some of these posts?

Post a video maybe on youtube telling people to leave you alone?

If my boyfriend was being harrassed
constantly I would be right up there to jump to his defense.

I don't know what else to say,
Just don't say no one warned you,
when you meet her.

-Cynkitty

Anonymous said...

tl;dr Cynk.

Oh, and Chris,

WHY SO CAMWHORE?

Anonymous said...

Chris,

If infact Blanca was not a troll,
Can you really blame her for breaking up with you?

You cheated on her, plain and simple. I really don't need to say how, you know already.

Maybe you didn't expect to get caught...but you did.

Your nieveness strikes again.

If your really trying to go about finding "true love" your obviously not trying hard enough,

No girlfriend out there would put up with what you've done.

Its not just cheating, its embarrassing.

Your better off though,

She was a troll.

You would have found out eventually.

Im really starting to think my comments are a lost cause,

-Cynkitty

http://Cynicalkitty.vox.com

Anonymous said...

Fuck you, Cynicallkitty.

Leave the man alone.

You've got so much "ironic justice" to mete out, yet you never even take the time to get to know Chris personally; you just come here, pointing out his flaws, like every other half-baked asshole on the net who can navigate a fucking wik entry.

Chris has had enough; can't you see he's practically at the breaking point? This whole ordeal has left him exhausted mentally and physically; hopefully he's learned his lesson this time, but he doesn't need his face continually shoved in it by the likes of you, you self-righteous prick.

Eat a dick and burn, bitch.

Anonymous said...

lmao wow, this coming from someone else who cheats as well.

Your one to talk about
"Ironic Justice"

I tried to get to know him through email privately, it shows how much you know.

Breaking point!?
He deserves being broken up with because he cheated on her!

I dont know why hes sad,
He decided his own fate,
He was the one playing with himself on a webcam.

With some random chick/troll.
If hes really after "true love"
He should of remained faithful in the first place!

First off none of my comments besides this one were negative.
So get your facts straight.

The one about the psn video was semi-negative because of his comments on racism and the gay community.

Excuse me for questioning it.
Which is what I did question it.

I never called him a racist or a homophobe.

The others were warnings about Blanca.

So where do you get off saying that shit to me.

Gtfo asshole.

Unknown said...

the lulz keep coming

Anonymous said...

Cheat? That's a laugh; I have never once cheated on my wife.
Get your facts straight, you numb horsecunt, before you start accusing people of things you know jack shit about.

Anonymous said...

Oh excuse me,

"Open relationship"

Whats the point in getting married if your going to date other people, moron.

Table conversation?

smeagol92055: My wife knows about my open relationship.

smeagol92055: She has one too.

sonicman126: YOUR WIFE?

smeagol9205: Yeah.

smeagol92055: We're modern.

smeagol92055: It's no biggy, it keeps us both straight.

smeagol92055: No lies.

sonicman126: You would be TOYING WITH SARAH'S HEART!

smeagol92055: It's rather refreshing.

smeagol92055: Oh, no I wouldn't.

sonicman126: I CAN NOT LET THAT HAPPEN TO HER, MY CLOSE GAL-PAL.

smeagol92055: Whoa, pal, no one is toying with anyone's heart.

sonicman126: JUST LEAVE HER ALONE; go do your wife.

For someone who's is so defensive over someone who's died you really didnt give a shit about her while she was alive.

http://rapidshare.com/files/152554112/BlancaCWC2.zip

Cwc65.pdf

Your not such a saint yourself.

Those are your 'facts',
so you can stfu now =D.

Anonymous said...

Oh, really? And you think that because someone can post up an IM convo, that makes it fact? Hmm?
IM logs can be faked, moron.

I think if there's anything that anyone has taken away from the whole ED trolling thing, it's that shit can be faked regularly.

That conversation never happened, at least not between me and him.

Anonymous said...

right, you keep telling yourself that.

Anonymous said...

Three pages worth of faked im conversation, thats incredible!

lol this is getting funnier each minute.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so you ARE with the ED folks then.

Well, there goes YOUR credibility, right out the window.

Troll.

Anonymous said...

I never said I was a troll, idiot.

Nor did I say any thing about ED.
Your the one who talked about ED.

Whats wrong with you?

Anonymous said...

Nothing's wrong with me.

Go clean the shit off your mother's back.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ED's credibility is just as valid as your own. Everything on Chris's ED page has been proven as the updates pile up. You have nothing to say against the site because all you are doing is slandering it, just as you THINK they are slandering Chris.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ED has slander, to keep the shit amusing, but its all truth that has or is being proven everyday.

smeagol92055 is a closet queer taking up the ass and mouth by Chris and Sonichu while his wife Sarah, who another hairy man on a PC is Wisconsin that he met and married on MapleStory, is being sucked off by Rosechu.

STOP THIS FAGGOTRY!

Mega Spiffy said...

Hi Christian just want to say that I think how ED is treating you is unfair. I hope you'll stop getting fooled by these good for nothing trolls. You need to stop giving them ammo to treat you this way, though.

If you'd like to chat, feel free to contact me. No worries, I'm not a troll.

Anonymous said...

Smeagol,
lol.


Dear Chris,

I'm glad to see that you've learned that online dating is a bad idea, especially in your particular case.

I wish you the best of luck with Chloe assuming you did meet her irl and not online.


I've tried to e-mail you but im not sure it's the right address as I always lack a reply.

So im writing here as I know you will get it.

Some advice in the future -

Im not sure whether you realize it or not but,

when someone wishes to be anonymous,

That means they wish to be completely unknown.

Invisible.

I think the onset of your autism is that you don't realize what your doing till after you've done it.

You really should consider getting some treatment for it, if you can, if you havn't already.

Obviously there is no "cure" for autism.

But there are medications you can get to help with symptoms of your autism.

As I said before im not a troll,
nor am I a fan,
Im just a random girl who is concerned.

-Cynkitty

If you do want to talk
htp://Cynicalkitty.vox.com

My e-mail is there.

Anonymous said...

Ok I just realized you might be shaming the troll pretending to be megan schroeder?

Im confused..

Unknown said...

Sorry CynicalKitty and Sarah but your words are falling on deaf ears.

I think so many trolls have sincerely tried to offer Chris genuine advice but he's ignored it. Chris thinks he is incapable of error and whenever he royally screws up, he just blames other people (like ED for the picture HE drew of manually pleasuring Megan which caused Megan to stop talking to him).

I myself have tried to offer genuine advice to Chris, as I can sympathize with him in many ways but I feel like the only way he'll learn is the hard way.

Also, other trolls will hate me for this but since it's already been partially leaked - Chris, we know Chloe is fake. There is no way that someone as socially inept as you could instantly make a social connection with a woman you just met at a Gamestop. Why were you seeing Chloe if you were insistent that Blanca was your TRUE sweetheart to be? Why were you depressed about Blanca if you were apparently going out with Chloe at the time? Why did you seem nervous and hesitant when you were mentioning Chloe in your recent Q&A video? Chris, we know you're lying. You're not fooling us.

We also know you're basing Chloe off a gal pal of yours. Chris, I cannot speak for her but I can assure you she is not interested in you and is not your true sweetheart.

Chris, I know you consider yourself a rather devout Christian but lying is a sin. It's in the 10 Commandments ("Thou shall not bear false witness"). We know you've never met "Chloe", much less "deeply kiss" her after your date to Taco Bell. There's far better ways to get trolls to stop bothering you. Tell us you're getting help. Make a sincere attempt at improving yourself. Seriously, lying will get you nowhere in life and especially with ED and other trolls. We're a bit more clever than that.

Anonymous said...

"I think so many trolls have sincerely tried to offer Chris genuine advice but he's ignored it."

Indeed. But this also make YOUR advice-giving post pointless?

Still, decent effort; if cwc wasn't a total retard this would've help.

Unknown said...

Why are you stealing Jimmy's character, you asshole?

Anonymous said...

Sorry chris, your badly-drawn comics are full of fail. And what's with the "OFFICIAL" thing anyways? No one gives a damn about such retarded rip-offs, sucker. Oh BTW, my blog might be crap, but yours is way way worse.

Karolina said...

[to the previous entry of yours]:Man, it's well known that the true love always comes when you're not expecting it at all...so stop whinning about your loneliness and make yourself occupied with other things. simply.stop going out with big sheets signed"I'm a single male , who's looking 4 some boyriend-free gurls"!it only makes ppl laugh their heads off at you.And stop demanding only from the girls and start doing it from you- Ur not an ideal-looking man,but i bet that you would never date less attractive girl.

pridesonichu said...

Hello, Christian Weston Chandler. I am once again informing you of the Pride Sonichu Mission, located at psmission.webs.com. It would be extremely appreciated if you took the time to visit. Thank you.

Quixotic Avenger said...

Dear LoL,

I've already sent a complaint to IC3, the FBI's internet crime division as well as informing them about Anon on youtube, krapple website, ect. The FBI is now investigating your behavior and once they find the people responsible for hacking his pages they will charge you with a crime. When they do I would also advise Chris-Chan to file a restraining order against you. Think about your life before you continue this fruitless pursuit. When (not if) you get caught its going to ruin your life. Your FBI file and criminal record will follow you the rest of your life. Virtually every good job will investigate your past and harassing and stalking an Autistic individual is hardly a trait in a potential candidate. To everyone and anyone who continues their campaign against Chris-Chan. I will find you. I will report you. I will ruin your life and bring your filthy acts to justice. You will be brought to justice even if I have to expose the entire Encyclopedia Dramatica community to do it. Leave Christian Weston Chandler alone. I hope you realize the legality of the situation and how your actions could constitute not only a regular crime but a HATE CRIME. I hope you realize that HATE CRIMES add additional weight to your sentencing. Wanna end up in jail and ruin your reputation? Keep it up jerks. I will bring you to justice.

Anonymous said...

@Quixotic Avenger: I don't think you understand how anon works. Anyone who actually is harassing Chris isn't going to give real information and knows how to hide IP addresses and stuff. Reporting them isn't going to do much good. And why is it all about Chris? What about all the other people Anon bother? Why don't you go report them for that? e_e

Anonymous said...

I know this is off topic. Chris, there has been talk of you at Aspies for Freedom. People have been supporting you in your supposed victimization by Encyclopedia Dramatica. Well I want you to know something:

I think Encyclopedia Dramatica is completely right about you.

Furthermore, claiming that you are unable to control your sexual urges, thoughts of racism, and other such things, because of Asperger's Syndrome makes everyone with Asperger's Syndrome look bad.

I do not know where you are on the Autism spectrum, but publicly speaking out and claiming, your behavior is due to Autism or Asperger's Syndrome ruins the efforts of the rest of us who are trying to be accepted by society.

If you are going to continue this behavior, at the very least let people know on your site that the majority of people on the Autism spectrum DO NOT behave like you.

It is frightening to women, being a woman myself, to think of a guy milling around the mall looking for his "sweetheart" like the guy from the book The Butterfly Collector. Aspie men, do not need to be identified any further, with the notion that people who have Asperger's Syndrome are dangerous, or do not know how to control themselves around women. By control, I mean not stalking them, or having bizzarre sexual fantasies about them. Most people, know how to keep those fantasies to themselves.

I really wish I didn't have to be the person to hit you with a dose of reality, but it seems I'm the only one outside of Encyclopedia Dramatica willing to do so. You most likely do not have Asperger's Syndrome, in fact, I question if you were diagnosed by a professional. Most likely you have something more along the lines of Antisocial Personality Disorder.

All I'm asking is that you try to understand when you are on the internet, it's not all about you. People can be harmed, by your careless regard in claiming your bad behavior is due to Asperger's Syndrome. You only are making it that much more difficult for those of us, who are trying to help Asperger's Syndrome be accepted by society, by using it as some sort of excuse for your behavior.

I hope you will consider my suggestion that you have Antisocial Personality Disorder, and will visit a professional psychiatrist or psychologist who can help decide if that's what you have, or if it's Asperger's Syndrome.

Christopher William Chandler said...

YOU ARE AN IMPOSER!! I AM THE REAL CHRIS-CHAN! BUY ALL MERCHANDISE FROM ME!

Natrix said...

Is this blog still active?

Saint_smirnoffICEaardvark said...

What's crackin