Monday, September 29, 2008

September 29, 2008 Update

Recently, Panda has broke up the romance in our relationship; I was saddened for a while, but I've recovered. We still talk to each other as Just Friends.

I would have gone back to being Single, if not for the Dream that I have been WAITING YEARS FOR since the dreams of my future daughter that I just Truly, Honestly Had. God and Jesus have revealed to me the name of my True, Honest Sweetheart-To-Be, in a basic situation that we have been chatting on the internet
for a few months, then she came to Charlottesville to meet and be with me, and I went to meet her in the lobby of a local hotel she was staying at.

She KNOWS who she is, because I have Personally Informed Her. But I shall NOT reveal who she is yet, for the benefit of her Safety. But it WILL be made KNOWN at the End of Episode #20 in the Number 9 Comic Book.

In other news, I am still working on finishing the Spring Break Episode, that should be finished by mid-October, if not before Halloween or November.

That's the update for today; Peace to all my Loyal, Patient Sonichu & Rosechu Fans.

Christian W. Chandler.

97 comments:

Zenith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lolsman said...

Yeah it was a wonderful idea to tell her that you wanted her as a woman slave and you were going to inflict your comeuppance upon her by spooging in her mouth. I'm sure a lot of girls will stick around after all that.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new imaginary woman slave, pervert.

TrueComrade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zenith said...

Remember, pix or it didn't happen. And don't forget to update your jewtube with all the gory details. We need to know if she swallows.

TrueComrade said...

Girls don't avoid you because you are a autistic, they avoid you because you are a sexist, racist, homophobic sex freak, who does not want to grow up.

Seriously, why SHOULD any girl like you? They have standards you know
(Protip: Girls don't like perverted man-babies)

TrueComrade said...

Oh yeah, and don't forget the part where you openly expose yourself to everyone. They don't like that.

Richard Miller said...

"Truly, Honestly Had. God and Jesus have revealed to me the name of my True, Honest Sweetheart-To-Be"

Protip: Follow your religion correctly.

1.) Stop using Jesus' name in vain and committing blasphemy.

2.) Stop committing lust and thinking about committing adultery (sex with someone you are not married to).

3.) On a related note, stop talking about having sex before marriage and understand that Christians practice abstinence.

4.) Do NOT commit sodomy. Stop sodomizing yourself by sticking things up your anus. Oh, also masturbation is NOT allowed in Christianity.

And finally, if you don't want to do these things and just wish to continue what you are doing, stop calling yourself a Christian and become an atheist or something.

Because right now, the religion you now follow is the same thing that will tell you that you're going to hell for the things you've just done.

Richard Miller said...

If you still wish to be a Christian though, then stop all the sins you are committing and repent for them. Then never do them again.

Because right now, it'll do you a lot of good. Also, I'm sure you don't want to go to hell, do you? Shape up and stop sinning then because hell is where you're going to be if you don't change your behavior.

MrSaari said...

Talking about Chocolate Semen, humping sex dolls and masturbating over hedgehog porn makes Baby Jesus Cry.

Think about what you are doing to Jesus with your sin, think about it.

Anonymous said...

In b4 Little Tigger.

Why are we lecturing him on religion? Many christians don't do everything the bible says.

Either way. Chris, this is a personal and real suggestion from me. If it isn't this girl you're going to be with: http://sarah-bug1109.livejournal.com/
Then chances are you aren't going to get anywhere with this next girl Get with that sarah bug girl because she apparently really loves you for who you are. She seems sane enough to be able to take care of you when you have nobody to mooch off of (i.e. your parents).

Seriously, Chris. Things like this are things you seriously need to take into thought.

MrSaari said...

"SHE IS REAL I LOVE YOU SWEET PANDA BEAR."

As real as Jesus, amirite??

Anonymous said...

Why can't you leave Chris-chan alone?

He's had his fair amount of trouble breaking up with Panda-chan, and I'm glad his heart hasn't been smashed to 0%!

CWC, I wish you best of luck with your mystery sweetheart. If our LOrd himself told you she's the right one, it'll work out perfectly!

Can't wait for the continuation of the Spring break Episode. Show those no-good jerks at 4cent_garbage some girl power!

Anonymous said...

STOP WHINING FAGGOT.

C.M.R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C.M.R. said...

dont worry mate someday youll finally find tru love

IN THE ASS!

Anonymous said...

Damn, the 4cent trolls are back, and they are stronger than ever!

Get lost you and leave us frustrated virgins alone!

Anonymous said...

How could u do this 2 me? And u never even TOLD me! U were talkig 2 her for months? That means u were talking 2 her even when we were together.

Ur a BASTARD, Chris; I cant beleive I let myself be fooled by u.
Youre not the innocent victim that u make urself out 2 be; youre evil urself!

Unknown said...

I hate to say it but Chris Chan is a christian for the same reason he's "Racist", his parents are and he can't tell any better.

I don't want to insult real Christians, but from looking at his whole persona I'm not sure the whole thing fits.

His views on homosexuality are terribly artificial and it just seems like he's being offended on someone else's behalf(though all homophobia is like that to some extent).

Anonymous said...

Chris, there is something you need to understand:

No woman in her right mind would EVER willingly sleep with you. You are physically repulsive, racist, homophobic, immature, shallow... the list goes on. You wear a homemade medallion of a make-believe cartoon character around your neck at all times. You play with My Little Ponies. You play games meant for children... by yourself. None of the aforementioned things are attractive. YOU WILL NEVER BE A FATHER because of those reasons. You can't even function in society, so (thankfully) you couldn't adopt, either. Just accept this. Crystal Weston Chandler will NEVER EXIST.

Anonymous said...

Also: what the hell do you do all day that the next Sonichu issue could come out as late as November? You draw like an eight-year-old; no real skill is required. It should not take that long to finish. It's not as if you have a job. Too busy with those blow-up dolls and anal beads?

Unknown said...

All you moralfags need to STFU and GTFO!!!

Also

No woman in her right mind would EVER willingly sleep with you. You are physically repulsive, racist, homophobic, immature, shallow... the list goes on. You wear a homemade medallion of a make-believe cartoon character around your neck at all times. You play with My Little Ponies. You play games meant for children... by yourself. None of the aforementioned things are attractive. YOU WILL NEVER BE A FATHER because of those reasons. You can't even function in society, so (thankfully) you couldn't adopt, either. Just accept this. Crystal Weston Chandler will NEVER EXIST.

+9001 internets to you sir.

Anonymous said...

I don't belive you have found a True, Honest Sweetheart-To-Be. Enjoy your sex doll, vibrators, and anal beads

Anonymous said...

HI, I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. IT ALL STARTED WHEN I STUMBLED ACROSS YOUR CONVOLUTED CORPORALITY ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB. FETCHING FOR A DISENTANGLEMENT TO YOUR ODIOUS ENTITY ON THIS PLANET, I MADE HERALDRIC HASTE TO YOUR HABITANCY, WHEREBY I RUPTURED THE EGRESS OF YOUR ABODE WITH MY PALPITATING PHALLUS. LIKE A WARRIOR BESTRIDES HIS HORSE TO BATTLE I MOUNTED YOUR ROSECHU, RIFTING THE RANKS OF HER PRIMATIVE CRAYOLA CONFIGURATION WITH THE THRUSTING NOVEL ADVENTURE OF MY MINION WAGON DEEP INTO THE PERVERTED PINK PLAYMATE’S PALACE OF SALACIOUS SEDUCTION. THOUGH SHE THIRSTED FOR MORE OF MY MILK IN HER HONEY, MY KNIGHT-ERRANT SPADROON SOON FOUND YOUR PANDA BEAR’S PLEASURABLE MOIST VIXIN’S VALLEY, BEQUEATHING RIVERS OF RUSHING ZIMMER FISH FROM MY PULSATING HEAD SPRING INTO HER CUM CHOCKED CHANNEL. I CONTINUED MY RAGING RED ELEPHANTINE EGG BREAKER’S EMPRISE BETWIXT ALL DESERVING AND DIAPHANOUS DAMSELS DIVING CAVES AND THE DISASTROUS DON QUIXOTE THAT IS YOU, CHRIS-CHAN. MY SUPERIOR SABRE OF SURMOUNTING TEARS A CHASM BETWEEN YOURSELF AND ALL THE BOUNTIFUL BOSOMS THAT YOU BESEECHINGLY BAWL FOR. I GUARANTEE IT.

Anonymous said...

You are pathetic Chris. Honestly.

But on a different note did you get those images of the Sonichu creatures that people have made in Spore?

Anonymous said...

You Good Sir, FAIL.

please go die in a hole. No joke.

By the way I think there may be a million people who already said this but sonichu .... is a failure and i truly hope you go through with the venture and it explodes in your face, resulting in you committing suicide.

I would rant on but there are so many others who could do it better than I

Anonymous said...

This sounds terrible but I truly think God screwed up while he was making you. your ability to be Christian is almost as good as your drawing abilities. Ohh another thing If you ARE a christian You should stop the practice of shoving things up your asshole because Christianity shuns gayness.

I still cannot believe you actually think your crap has a chance to make it into game form. Even if you manage to bypass all the copyright laws you fucking butchered while making this sonichu crap, you still have to find someone who would actually want to make this game and then you would need to convince consumers to buy the crap.

Just give up, sonichu is a fail concept and was born by ripping sonic and pikachu and fusing them together.

your attempt faild please just sell your computer and end this crap. please.

Alex Vita said...

"She KNOWS who she is, because I have Personally Informed Her."

What a romantic. You make my ass barf in terror.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Y'know, we're all waiting for the next issue, but seriously?
Spring break?

Dude, it's October.
It's a little late for Spring Break.
How about... and I know this is a far-out concept- releasing a HALLOWEEN-styled comic in time for Halloween?

At the rate you're going now, we'll probably see a Halloween comic in time for Easter, though, right?

Anonymous said...

Good god fucking christ. I think Little Tigger needs to be put down.

You're the same as chris-chan, maybe even worse. You're using your disability and the fact that people are making fun of you as a crutch so you get your way. THE WORLD DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT. SOCIETY DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT. After possibly reading all the comments in here, even some comments from someone chris actually really knows, you still are a little bitch about it.

Did you not see: How could u do this 2 me? And u never even TOLD me! U were talkig 2 her for months? That means u were talking 2 her even when we were together.

Ur a BASTARD, Chris; I cant beleive I let myself be fooled by u.
Youre not the innocent victim that u make urself out 2 be; youre evil urself!
?

And that is coming from someone chris knew. You're just a little asshole who thinks the world is against you, so you try to pair up with someone like Chris with similar disabilities just so you can think you've gotten your way. Well guess what? The fact that you are mentally challenged isn't why we are fighting with you. It's the fact that you REFUSE to understand the situation. Go fuck yourself Little Tigger.

Anonymous said...

Little Tigger, you have reveled your own dumb ass.
"beanhatch". That was your word.
Guess what EXACT word Christian said to me last night when I chatted with him?
Now what do you HONESTLY think the chances are that two people would use that exact same word? It's not even a real word.

So, Little Tigger, aka Chris-Chan, you fail, and it's pretty sad that you won't even defend yourself under your own name.

What are you so afraid of?

Anonymous said...

"What if I don't"

...

What exactly are you referring to? I didn't tell you to do anything.
You can't even follow a simple conversation.

Oh, and by the way, I am not doing nothing.
In a few weeks, Sarah won't even remember who you are.
Trust me.

I only do this because I enjoy taking from you. As much as your little love quest amuses me, it amuses me more to go on taking and taking and taking from you until there is nothing but a body and that shitty medallion left.

Anonymous said...

Dude,even the ugliest, fattest, most deformed fucker on the Earth can get laid, if they're mildly interesting and honest. Srsly, its been proven.

You, however, will never find love(maybe rape) because you're a unemployed, lazy, egotistical, homophobic, racist, furry, perverted manchild.

And everyone on the internet knows it, because ED has proof; mountains of proof.

PS I love you little tigger; you are one awesome troll trolling some trolls attempting to troll a manbaby who might be a pseudotroll who is trolled by female trolls.

OSHI-

Alex Vita said...

SPOILER ALERT: little_tigger and hottiee66 = same person. Those last couple comments have the same "HAHA RANDOM SHIT = HILARIOUS" failure all over them.

Alex Vita said...

What is this pick a name bullshit? Like it's not feasible more than one person could look at what you write and roll their eyes.... go fuck yourself.

The Devil's Machine said...

Hi chrissy. I miss your youtube videos. Are you going to upload the old ones on your new account?

Anonymous said...

Who cares how you feel?
Who cares how anyone feels?
What is this happy horseshit?
You wanna make a circle jerk, sing kumbaya, smoke the peace pipe a bit?
You're a retarded man-baby, Tigger.
No one gives a flying fuck about anyone's feelings in this world.
We'd all just as soon buy you a beer as bite your face. Remember that. You are only as good as the amusement you provide; beyond that, you're taking up space and will be dealt with accordingly.

And yes, you may take that as a death threat if it so pleases you.
Tell the cops if you'd like.

EliteBeatGeek said...

In during stupidity and Chris setting himself up to fail again.

Anonymous said...

I find it funny that the only women and fans who are attracted to him are the ones who feel sorry for him. I don't. I am autistic, and this pathetic fool sickens me. He should grow up and actually create his own characters instead of playing the victim status if he wants to make it in the comic and video game world. Not rip off of Sega and Nintendo like a hopeless fan. There is nothing wrong with having a dream, however he brought most of this upon himself.

Anonymous said...

Hi. How's it going there?

Anonymous said...

Calling me a terrorist is hilarious.
I'm a U.S. Marine.
While there's only a slight distinction, true, it all depends who you're collecting a paycheck from, Tigger.

Anonymous said...

Protip:
Do not feed the troll.

Anonymous said...

No no, lets feed it more for the lulz.

Tell me, Little Tigger, how are Anonymous such liars and terrorists?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

@LittleTigger: Hi Idlypiblo. I knew I recognized your anti-American, paranoid rhetoric somewhere before, especially that "pick a name already" meme you used before.

Well, enjoy your AIDS; Chrissy's got plenty to go around.

RadioQuizzer said...

Fine be that way. Is this better? Don't be so damn selfish with the computer. If you'd log out when you get off the computer I'd not have done that. There are other computers in the lab here, you don't own that workstation the lab does. I was trying to make a good show about your terrorist column, work with me Tigger Boy! This isn't about disabilities anymore, you have some good material here. Forget being DISabled and start being ENabled. Mail me some more of your material and I will post it and we can have a good thing going here. Maybe we can put up a web site with a podcast. Huh??? Work with me!

Tiggerpaws said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RadioQuizzer said...

Hey. No pooping on the boss. What the hell are you still here for? Get your butt over here and start writing. You can call them anything you want, poop-whatever, I will even do the FWT show you said you liked, come over, have a beer, laugh your ass off. See you there.

TrueComrade said...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qZf5WyIxCIM

Listen to this, do what it tells you and ta-dah! Better life!

You really need to change Chris

Urban Rose said...

I told you not to feed the troll.

Chris, you're scaring all the women away with your stereotypical male chauvinistic ways. I suggest you stop drawing shitty fan art and get with the times.

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of negative vibes.

I randomly found your blog on a search. So I don't know much about you.

Only from what I've read on this blog.

But did you ever think your trying too hard to get into a relationship?

You just broke up with someone and are ready to move on to someone else.

If your looking for something real thats not the way to go about it.

I've known a lot of people like yourself so desperate to find someone, that they practically push the person they have feelings for away.

Sometimes its just a matter of taking your time and just let life do its thing and whatever happens, happens.

Good luck with your comic btw.

http://Cynicalkitty.vox.com

-Cynkitty

Anonymous said...

Cyn, assuming your not a troll,

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Chris_chan

I dare you to find one statement not a fact, with proof.

Oh, and little tigger, please present your mammaries for viewing, or kindly vacate our the surrounding area.

Tiggerpaws said...

I don't feel like it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Fair enough. Its kind of fun having you around. Makes CWC seem more like a tard.

Tiggerpaws said...

No I wont GTFO and you can't make me.

But since you changed your tune,
you are a glorty bard.

And a camel bottom too,
you eat farty onions, and
toilet glue too.

Your mama eats boogers,
you eat snoogers, run around
naked with no gonky toogers.

Smeagol92055 said...

Little Tigger, you are everything that is wrong with the world.

Eat shit and choke to death

Tiggerpaws said...

You are a poopyface.

Tiggerpaws said...

God its quiet here.

Anonymous said...

That's because everyone is tired of hearing your fucking mouth, retard.

Here, let me head off your response. You're going to call me a poopyface, I'm going to laugh and shake my head and write back a scathing response, you'll call me a terrorist, I'll laugh, shake my head and write a scathing response, you'll mistake me for another user, even though my user name clearly goes to a real account, and so on and so forth, etc etc ad nauseum.

Go fuck your mother, idiot.

Tiggerpaws said...

Pick a name smegma902

I don't hear Chris binching about it.
I won't do a dam hting you tell me,
and you can't make me.

Terrorist poopyface boogernose
diarrhoeabutt


POOPYFACE POOPYFACE
YOU ARE A POOOPYFACE

I WON'T LEAVE AND YOU
CAN'T MAKE ME.

You can't make me

Pick a name pick a name
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

Anonymous said...

What IS this pick a name bullshit?
Who exactly do you think I am?
I told you, if you click on my name, you will be taken to my Livejournal, where you will see for your own stupid self that I am not whoever the fuck it is you think I am.

By the way, I spoke to Christian about you. He's considering banning you from posting anymore on his blogspot because all you're doing is stirring up trouble and making life hard for everyone here.
Consider yourself warned.

Anonymous said...

I don't care if you're mentally handicapped Tigger. Even Chris-chan knows when to at least act mature. Calling an intellectual a poopyface isn't helping you at all. All you are doing is being a little bitch about everything everyone says.

Nobody ever said anything about making you leave. You should just stop talking.

Tiggerpaws said...

I should poop on your head,
but that would be an insult
to the toistybowl.

I don't hear Chris beanhatching,
and unlike you (a terrorist) I
am on his side.

So go eat a poopy because you
stink and your a stinky bottom

stinkybottom stinkybottom
you are a stinkybottom

poopyface poopyface
you are a
poopyface

pick a name
pick a name
your just one in
all the same.

ED is a hate site
Ed is a hate site
yucky beer your drink
and yucky poops you bite.

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all, I am not a terrorist, again. I'm a Marine, for the love of God.
Second, just saying that you're on someone's side doesn't make it so. Christian likes peace; all you're doing is insulting everyone and stirring up everyone here. That's completely against what Christian stands for.
Yes, ED is a hate site; no one ever said it wasn't... but probably 90% of the people here aren't even with ED. You realize that, right? It's a small group of people that contribute to that page.
Third, just because you claim to be disabled doesn't make it so, either.
Your continued insults, as childish as they are, only prove that you are at least functioning enough to grasp the concept of correct social behavior, even if you completely ignore it.
Guess what? That doesn't make you disabled; that just makes you a loser who refuses to conform to the societal norm.
That's not to say you should be a cookie-cutter copy of everyone else out there slaving away at the 9-to-5 grind, but it does mean that you should at least make an effort; you owe it to the society which has indulged your infantile fantasies and patterns of behavior your whole life.
Fourth, don't test me. I'm good friends with Christian Chandler and Sarah Jackson both, and I WILL have you permanently banned from commenting on this blog if you continue your behavior. I am not joking about this. You've done nothing but cause trouble from the first entry you made in this blog, and I'm not going to tolerate it any more. I will have Christian ban you.

Tiggerpaws said...

You don't have to be muslim or live
in iraq or iran or where ever in the
middle east to be a terrorist.

Timothy MacVey ring a bell?

Not to say your Tim MacVey,
you don't need bombs OR
any kind of weapon that goes
boom, you can use something
as simple as a club or a rock
if you want to use a weapon.

Your a liar, you don't know this
Sarah person you don't know Chris,
but you are the terrorists that I
am "annoying" or whatever it is
that you Bob Normals call it.

Go ahead ban me if you want,
little snibbly baby.

What do I have to lose?

None of my messages were ever
directed at Chris, they were at
the terrorists who were TERRORISING
Chris.

But of course OI don't expect you
to listen, you were the barstards
terrorising Chris in the first place
calling him all these names and krap.

Why don't you just use your
lobstercake name instead?

This one sound more Bob Normal?

If you have all this "Banning Power"
why doesn't Chris just ban all these
terrorists in the first place?

Of course you can't tell terrorists
from real people anyway.

Go back to your unix geek elitists mailing
lists and have a pooping contest with
them, drive your stupid ford or
suv or whatever in miserable
california.

You hate me just as much as you
do Chris because we are different,
and can't/don't "conform" to your
cooky cutter society non existant
rules.

If it isn't in the lawboox, then it
does not exist.

You probably hate the disabled
as well, I don't care, it is all the
same. go kick someone else's cane
hater.

Anonymous said...

Huh. Remarkable, how your grammar and syntax changed in that post.
I'm sure the federal government would love to know that you aren't as disabled as you claim to be.
I'm certain they would love to get back all of the money they paid you over the years. You know that falsely claiming to be disabled is a federal offence, right?

And by the way, I wouldn't kick anyone's cane; I'm crippled myself. Iraq wasn't too kind to me.

I know it's hard to get through your head, but Christian and I are actually friends. We chat and I'm going to help him with his site.
Hell, if you don't believe me, I can get Sarah on here later to back me up.

Don't you see that you're not wanted here, Fuzzmew? If you have a problem, you need to go back to your own blog and talk about it there; clogging up someone else's blog with insulting comments is rude.

Tiggerpaws said...

And Chris wants YOU here?

Insulting and terrorising him
under lobstercake, shyeah right.,

Just ban me then, and if
Chris belives your lies
that you are his frend,
then I guess I can't do
much about that.

I know you won't listen
to the fact that I am on
Chris' side and that
none of my messages were
against him.

And the disability thing?
I don't see why your binching
at me about it, I did not ask
to be on disability, it would
be nice to have my own home,
a big bad-arse SUV and be oh
so perfect like you who can have
any job he wants just fall into
his lap and drag in $900,000 a year,
but oh, gee, you have to be born
with this talent I guess and then,
THEN, be HIRED, by some dork
who does not know skills from his
buttcrack, hires some stupid
union worker who has bullstool-talking
skills and no tech skillz, and hop
thru all these hoops with skills
you were just gifted with.

Complain to the drones who
keep refusing my job appz
because they want someone who
is oh so perfect and not a little
different, I would say they owe me a life
and money, but I will be nice and
say they owe me a job, at least
I would DO MY WORK instead
of turning one bolt and siting
there all day in the stupid union
NOT DOING any WORK.

Oh nohhh, that isn't good enough
for them, tey want a Bob Normal
drone better than they want someone
who WANTS to work at all, they keep
complaining about their HARD
repair tech jobs, gee, why don't
they give me THEIR jobs? I'd
take their jobs in a second,
the job services at least have
it half right, they accept my
job appz, if they cood just give
me the RIGHT job, A LAWYER??

I'm not a cop, i'm not a lawyer,
you know the story if you read
my blog at all, I fix things.

But, it seems I will have to settle
for video editing right now, from
my home, on old outdated NTSC
(look that one up) stuff from
the 1970's, and work for myself
until I get enuf clients that I wood
not need disability anymore.

Society has disabled me.

I did not choose to be this way,
but of course I don't expect you
to listen.

Anonymous said...

Ha. $900,000 a year? Tigger, what fucking color is the sky in the little universe you live in?
If I made $900,000 a year, I wouldn't be wasting my time arguing with you on the Internet; I'd land my fucking lear jet in your back yard and have a hired goon beat the piss out of you.
I'm an average lower middle-class American, which means I pull in about $30,000 a year. Also, I'm not in any union.
you cannot blame society for your "disability". You have the same chances everyone else has to succeed in this country; the fact that you don't take the effort to improve your skillset or take any sort of advanced education classes just means you're lazy and unmotivated; even people with down's syndrome and autism can take college courses, Tigger; Chris did. He took quite a few of them.

Stop blaming society; you have no one to blame for your situation but your own self. Man up and get that through your head.
A lot of us out there were treated bad as kids; that's just a fact of life. If you hold on to it and use it as an excuse to never "grow up" and give anything back to society, you're nothing but a leech, and after seeing the way you responded to my last two posts, I know you're not as disabled as you let on, and I WILL be contacting the social security agency to inform them of your social security fraud.
Expect a phone call from the federal government soon.

Tiggerpaws said...

Oh stuff you.

Anonymous said...

Too late; it's done.

Anonymous said...

Truly, Little Tigger has mastered the art of debating.

Tiggerpaws said...

It Doesn’t Pay To Be Nice

It doesn’t pay to be nice,
You give your heart; you give your soul,
But in return they step on your toes.
It doesn’t pay to be kind,
You give your smile; you give your love.
But in return they walk all over you.

It doesn’t pay to look out for others,
It’s better to look out for yourself
cause no one looks out for you.
It doesn’t pay to give in to others,
It’s better to take from others
cause no one appreciates you.

It doesn’t pay to be generous,
They take from you, they never stop,
They’ll swallow you.
It doesn’t pay to be gentle,
They snatch from you, they never end,
They’ll squash you.

It doesn’t pay to be nice,
It doesn’t pay to be kind,
It doesn’t pay to look out for others,
It doesn’t pay to give in to others,
It doesn’t pay to be generous,
It doesn’t pay to be gentle.

It only pays when you are the cashier.

Anonymous said...

OK Little Tigger, Im here now.
Smeagol calld me over because Chris isnt at his computer this evening.

Look u, ur causing drama and trouble on this site, wich is only up for the fans. U say ur a fan, but obviusly ur just an angry boy out to cause drama.

U need 2 get out before u make anyone else mad at u, Tigger. Chris isnt gonna be happy when he sees all of this, but u only have urself 2 blame.

I asked Smeagol not 2 call Social Security people, but he had already done it, so take that as ur punishment and dont right such hateful stuff up here any more. . .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET MEDALLION GET

Oh, and retarded troll is retarded.

esdsdie said...

Chrischan, you disgust me. All you ever talk about is how you want to lose your virginity and have your imaginary daughter. and guess what? your imaginary daughter will always be imaginary with the way you're going. Seriously, you want some beautiful, kind, white woman, with a job and a car (becuase your little ford pinto is going to break down any day now), to sweep you off your feet, to approach you. it's not going to happen. Especially if you expect that she's going to be the one working and paying the bills, but she still has to help out around the house and raise the kids because you want to sit around on your lazy ass all day working on your crappy comic book (protip: you can't draw) and buy sex toys with your SSI check. people like you and tigger make me wish i didn't have to pay into the system.
i have asperger's.
i don't collect government money.
i work, and pay taxes so people like you who can work and just choose not to can sit around all day.
and eventually your parents are going to die.
and you're going to be alone.
and when you do get into trouble for stalking some poor girl again, and your parents aren't around to defend you, you're probably going to end up locked away in a home somewhere.
do you even know how to balance a checkbook? change a tire? change a fucking lightbulb?
quit whining and grow the fuck up.

esdsdie said...

tigger: chris doesn't bawww at all these comments the way you do because even he isn't stupid enough to realise that the effort is futile.

chris: here is what i hate most about people like you... you go around being all like "bawwwww treat me like a normal person, let me be part of your normal society." and then when someone calls you out for doing something stupid, you just cry about it and hide behind your disability, and say "bawww be nice to me i'm so speshul." normal society isn't nice. if you want to be treated like a normal person, expect the same reactions that a normal person would recieve for acting like a total douchbag, and learn from it. do you want to be a part of everyone else's society? or do you want to just be special and be treated and coddled like a retard? because you can only have one.

Bootquick said...

There is such a high chance that this girl is a troll or that you are lying.

Die in a fire.

Chickadee~ said...

...I don't understand. There are so many bad comments. Is this blog a joke?

Anonymous said...

No, this blog isn't a joke; there are just a hell of a lot of jackasses who love giving Chris grief about every little thing.

They need to leave him alone; it's bad enough they stole from him without plastering it all over their hate site.

Victor J said...

Oh lawd, is dat sum wooden medallion? :O
:D

esdsdie said...

my wooden badge was delicious!

Unknown said...

PISS OUT MY ASS! HOLY FUCKING SHIT MONKEYS! CAN I RAPE YOU CHRIS? PLEASE, ILL LET YOU RAPE ME AFTERWARDS.

ZeekyBoogyPoop said...

FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC?


You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is

AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!!



Go to this website...

frexis.*com/PCTV17.html

(DELETE the *)

check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.

Anonymous said...

Don't spam on the comments, jackass.

Anonymous said...

DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM DICKGIRL PORN OF HIS MOM

RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS RULE 34 ON HIS PARENTS

WE HAVE A WINNAR IN THIS WAR, GONTLEMEN

Anonymous said...

FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC


You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is

AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!!



Go to this website...

frexis.*com/PCTV17.html

(DELETE the *)

check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.

Anonymous said...

FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC


You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is

AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!!



Go to this website...

frexis.*com/PCTV17.html

(DELETE the *)

check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.

Anonymous said...

.flesym ti tog ev'i ,looc sti................tuo ti kcehc

)* eht ETELED(

lmth.71VTCP/moc*.sixerf

...etisbew siht ot oG



!!!!neercs cp ruoy no ,DLROW EHT NI yrtnuoc yna morf DNA

si ereht SLENNAHC YKS eht lla teg ll'uoY


CP ru no VT hctaw ot tnaw u od ,yeh tuB .wonk I NAM KCUF

Victor J said...

Dear god Chris Chan, will you ever learn?
Your latest YouTube video (dated Oct 9th) was by far your worst fall ever.
Its VERY obvious you made a NEW medallion.
Its also VERY obvious that you're deluded. The people who got the medallion from you openly admitted to trolling you. THERE ARE FEMALE TROLLS, THEY ACTUALLY EXIST DUDE.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
Otherwise, keep generating more reasons for me to wake up in the morning and be happy that I'm not you.
Hell, you've given the most nerdy basement dwellers a chance to say "wow...I least I've touched vagina before..."

Facts. Face them now or get the snot kicked out of you by them later. Choice is yours Chris, I'm only doing this so you can't say no one told ya so.

Not so Anonymous,
//Psychon

Anonymous said...

smeagol92055: You're obviously one of the only sane people in Chris' circle. So let me lend you a word. ED is not a hate site. No matter how you look at it, everything is based on truth. The stealing of the medallion? It's an age old joke that somehow was brought into fruition, because it seemed funny. Everything else though, the porn, the anal bead receipts, everything. How can you treat that as a lie? Yes, what we do might seem mean. But all we are trying to do is let people know how fucked up a certain individual is. And laugh at him. Okay, maybe we are pretty mean. But really, it's too hilarious to just let it all go. But being mean isn't our only intent though. Look at some of the other things anonymous has done to other people. Hell, we might save some poor misunderstood girl from rape someday. We have just that huge of an influence on the internet. And as long as Chris doesn't try to keep things private, we'll find out every single thing about him.

Anonymous said...

/\_\
/ / /_
/ /_/\ \
_\ \/ \ \
/\ \ /\ \_\
\ \/ \ \/_/
\ /\ \_\
\/_/ / /
/ / /
\/_/

BLANCA MADE A FUKKIN VIDEO ADMITTING SHE IS A TROLL. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE FUKING PICTURE PERFECT, HELPLESS, USELESS, NICE ANGELS YOU FUCKTARD. PS MOAR PORN OF YER FAMILY HAS ARRIVED.

/\_\
/ / /_
/ /_/\ \
_\ \/ \ \
/\ \ /\ \_\
\ \/ \ \/_/
\ /\ \_\
\/_/ / /
/ / /
\/_/

Anonymous said...

FUKKIN BLOGSPOT MESSIN WITH MY ASCII

Rev. Jack Pershing Williams said...

Anonymous, is My Army,
my very own personal army.

Anonymous, is My Army,
my very own personal army.

They know they better do
what I tell them, becuase if
they don't I will kill them.

Anonymous, is My Army,
my very own personal army.

Rev. Jack Pershing Williams said...

Eponymous is your personal Army,
we will even raid innocent bystanders
if you simply ACCUSE them.

Eponymous will forgive you if you
comply.

Eponymous unites by dividing by zero.

Eponymous delivers failure,
right to your door, at no
extra charge.

Eponymous is a hydrant, constantly dripping
and rusting. Remove one valve, and
you will get soaked.

Eponymous is humanity, morality, armpits,
and horses.

Eponymous cannot be harmed because
if you fall in battle, what the hell
do we care, there are 8999 more
drones to replace you.

Eponymous has an identity crisis.

Eponymous says: "Me First!!!"

Eponymous expects you to be naked
with chickens or promptly remove yourself from
us.

Eponymous has been destroyed
over 8999 times and it just
keeps coming back for more.

Eponymous is NOT a terrorist,
it just wants to be loved.

Eponymous: Over 8999 strong.

Eponymous = One divided by Zero,
it is impossible.

Eponymous: Coming soon to
a theatre near you.

Eponymous: Betraying itself
over 8999 times.

Eponymous: Blowing up more
Ford vans than there are
ballz on a golf course.

Rev. Jack Pershing Williams said...

Jimmy, this is my line, don't you even try to copy me. I posted first.