Thursday, September 25, 2008

Attention, Offical Chris Chan Update, September 24 and 25, 2008

To all my Loyal Sonichu & Rosechu fans.

There is an IMPOSTER on this website called LiveJournal.com. Apparently, for a short while now, he has been using my name, under the disguise of "cwcsonichu". I have not even learned of LiveJournal.com, until yesterday, the 24th. Today, I have created the account of ChrisChan1982 on LiveJournal.com to set the record straight. The imposter also has played with the heart of my gal-pal, Sarah Jackson, and for her I can sympathise truly with her.

After the chaos Tuesday of Last Week, the 16th, I have lost contact with Sarah; I've tried to e-mail her, but Mailer Daemons came back in response. And between the chaos, and information on the ED page framing Sarah J to be fake, I didn't know what to believe.

But Thank God and Jesus, my Guardian Angel from the other side of the world found me. She, a Good, Loyal, Honest Sonichu & Rosechu fan, got my YouTube and Facebook accounts for me, and, she was a real big help and the "Spoon full of sugar" I needed to "help the medicine go down" (lines from the movie, Mary Poppins).

Anyway, to verify who we honestly were to each other, we talked through our respective microphones over our IMs and HONESTLY HEARD each other's Voices. I know she is True and Honest from her voice. Her nickname is Danielsha; but she likes to be called Panda for a pen name. SHE IS NOT A TROLL; SO DO NOT TELL ME OTHERWISE OR FRAME HER.

Also, for the RECORD, I have asked the imposter on LiveJournal a question for his identity; HE ANSWERED WRONG.

FOR THE RECORD, Christian Weston Chandler's Very First Pokemon TCG Card is a Base Set, unshadowed **Charmeleon** card, that I have received Promotionally from the February, 1999 Issue of Nintendo Power Magazine. CWC's #1 Card! There it is, FOR THE RECORD.

Anyway, the imposter replied Holographic Pikachu; what a dumb bastard.

This has been another Official Chris Chan Update, from the man himself. Live long and prosper.

Peace,
Christian C.

101 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're alive!

MrSaari said...

You just got Rickrolled.

Merdoror said...

Good to see you back!
I called one of the cell numbers on ED to speak to you, man. I was trying to help, but you pretended to do a foreign accent to try and throw me off, lol

it was a terrible accent.

Anonymous said...

That was the most piss-poor imitation of me I've ever seen.
I admit it, you look a little bit like me, but you sound NOTHING like me, and if you were the REAL, AUTHENTIC Christian Chandler, you'd know that I HATE that song.

Anonymous said...

^^

LOLWUT?

Anyways, cwc, you will die alone.

And you are still austic.

And I am still not.

Zenith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiggerpaws said...

You can beat those terrorists Chris.
They are all just terrorists.

Anonymous said...

"I've tried to e-mail her, but Mailer Daemons came back in response."

Chris - the technical term is "bounce". (Or "delivery status notification", which is a highly technical term no one uses in real life.)

"Mailer Daemon" (a bit more technical term would be "mail transfer agent") is just the program that delivers email and generates these automatic notices.

Please just use normal terminology like "the mail bounced". It sounds better. And don't worry, you're by far not the first or funniest to mess up the terminology. =)

anon said...

Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear that people are still messing with you, but it's good to see you sticking up for your friends. I'm looking forward to reading your next comic!

Unknown said...

But you're autistic - one of your major shortcomings is that you can't tell if someone is honest by the tone of voice. Even though people on ED say you use it as a crutch(they always do this with everyone with mental illness) you don't pay enough attention to it.

Please listen to the few people who are actually trying to help you here. You were rickrolled. Right after you had your accounts hacked, dox posted, and were "exposed" you fall for their trolling yet again.

Do you see why it keeps happening? Surely the timing alone should be suspicous for you?

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still alive.

Can't wait to see what goes on in the upcoming week.

Captain Epic said...

Oh man, I'm so glad you're back! I was really worried about you!

I tried to email your AOL account but it bounced... Is there any way that I could possibly email you?

My email is hyperscythe@yahoo.com

I wanna be friends with you, man. You seem like a really nice guy.

And I swear on my grave that I'm not a troll. I really do wanna be your friend. And not in a homo way, just like a straight friend thing. :P

Anonymous said...

Chris Chan for the love of god I can't believe how much more badly you could fuck up. I didn't think it could get any worse. First off, you've been single for a long time. Second, some impostor comes along and makes that girl Sarah fall in love with you from what I understand. Then you show her the light and that it was an impostor and break her heart and go with some fucking furry troll across the world. Jesus christ I didn't know you could fuck up so badly. You in your miserable life had a chance to be with someone in REAL LIFE. Newsflash: online relationships hardly ever work out. You'd rather be with a furry than some girl who lived IN THE UNITED STATES that had a thing for you? God damn you're dumb.

Tiggerpaws said...

Boy I'm sure THAT made him feel
SOHHH much better, butthole.

Tiggerpaws said...

This is how America treats her handicapped.

She poops on them.

Dare to be different and you get
pooped on.

I DARE!!

I AM DIFFERENT AND I AM PROUD.

I am not SHEEP like the rest of this
mindless socieyt,

I AM ME and there is not a dang
thing that you Society can do about it.

This guy did NOTHING WRONG.

NOT GUILTY!

Chickadee~ said...

D: There are some really mean comments on here. Why is that?

I'm sorry! I'm new to this blogging thing and I know you don't know me so you can just ignore me if this isn't okay!

Tiggerpaws said...

Dear Chickadee, I will tell you
why 99% of the posters here
are mean dirty old poopyholes.

It is because this is how America
treats her disabled, she poops on
them for her own sick reasons.

She believes in destroying the
handicapped because they cannot
"conform" to stupid societys
idiotic "rules" that are not even
laws.

The way Chris is, he did not ask
to be this way, Nature/God
made him this way, it was not
his choice to be this way and
this is how America treats him,
maybe I should say Society instead
of just America, I am not sure,
but I do know that Society makes
up its own stupid rules because
they would be 5oo stupid to be
made as laws, so they act like
its against the law that Chris
has broken some stupid law that
does not even exist.

The Devil's Machine said...

Chrissy, listen to me.

I know you probably trust your "Panda Bear" more than some anonymous douchebag posting on your blog, (ie: Me, Ted Browman)

That "Special Song" you guys have, it's actually been used as a Trolling technique by the very people who made that Encyclopedia Dramatica page. You are setting yourself up for some SEVERE disappointment in the future.

Chickadee~ said...

Little Tigger,

He's disabled? D: that's horrible that they would make fun of him for a disability! Do they even know him?

...um.. not that I can talk, I guess. I was just a random ^_^;;

Tiggerpaws said...

To MY knowledge, it seems he is one of
my kind, I know my own kind having
a disability similar to how he appears
to behave.

The way he is, I have seen his videos,
I have read his blog, his intrists,
the things he likes to do, on his
web site, they are very similar
to what how I play.

I have a disability myself, and sometimes
I can recognise others who do.

He plays with toys, so what? I tell
society, it is not against the law
I tell them, but society does not
listen nor are they smart enough to.

This is how Society treats her disabled.

With no regard at all.

Chickadee~ said...

It's alright to have toys! I'm 24 and I still... sleep with plushies jdkgasfhdas XD!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for you and Panda Bear, Chris-chan!
I wish you two the best of luck.

I hope I find a Panda Bear for myself soon, or I'll be stuck as virgin with rage!

~*~Alaina~*~ said...

Hello, Christian!!

Congratulations on your new girlfriend!! I honestly hope that everything goes well and perhaps a conclusion to your tumultuous Love Quest. Danielsha is a VERY LUCKY GIRL and I do hope that she appreciates your every quality including your wonderful creativity and optimism. You have really inspired me as a person, Chris-Chan. Thank you so much.

I am also letting you know of my fan blog yet again; I mentioned it in a previous post but I am hoping to elicit a comment from you and have true evidence that you appreciate my admiration (though I know you do in my heart, it's always reassuring to see it as text on a computer screen).

Here is the URL of my blog (you may also click my name to view it):
http://sonichufan.blogspot.com/

And finally, I have created a fan character of sorts. Her name is Flametails and she is inspired by the Sonic character Tails as well as the Pokémon Vulpix. I am hoping that you will be able to render her in your art style, yet I understand if you do not take requests or are unable to do so for other reasons. My main goal is just to let you know that I am an avid fan, and perhaps you can take my character into consideration.

My fan character:
http://i34.tinypic.com/5lxl4m.png
(Also, I am aware that I am not a very good artist, yet that is why it is my hope that you can render it in your better style.)

Once again, I am a very big fan of your creation as well as you yourself. Your personality, creativity, and ability to overcome such obstacles with great optimism inspires me as a person. Thank you for being who you are, Christian.

Hoping to hear from you,
Alaina

Anonymous said...

I added this to your ED article.

LULZ

Tiggerpaws said...

ED is a hate site.

Richard Miller said...

ED went from a hate site to a fact site due to Chris basically leaving himself and all his personal information out in the open. Now it's kind of hard to call it slander and lies when most of their information comes straight from Chris himself now (whether he intended it or not).

Tiggerpaws said...

Hate Site
ED is a HATE SITE

Hate and lies and slander.

That is all it is.

Hate, lies, slander, and
TERRORISM.

Richard Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard Miller said...

Then Chris must be hating on himself then. ED wouldn't have had any information on Chris if he didn't keep trusting everyone who says they're a girl on the internet. Or actually bother to secure his email address with a password that nobody can guess.

Tiggerpaws said...

Yes, yes, just blame the handicapped.

This is how America treats her handicapped,
she craps all over them.

ED is a hate site that spreads
lies and exploits the handicapped.

Anonymous said...

Little Tigger, stop being such a stupid douchebag about something you don't even know about.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Chris-chan

This page is nothing but proven truth. He stalked girls, has disgusting fetishes (anal beads, etc.), has a sonichu tattoo on his dick, is incredibly self centered, and so many more things. These have all been proven through photos, legit emails, and other sources. This isn't "how america treats their handicapped". Anonymous is not a group of terrorists. And Chris is not the sweet innocent autistic manchild many people have grown to know. Maybe if you saw him from a third person view then you'd see exactly WHY Anonymous "terrorizes" him so. The fucker would rather win a video game contest than help his brother find the identity of his biological father. That itself is saying a lot. So before any of you fanfags go on saying "huurrr ED is a haet site poor christian!", you should actually look into what the ED page says. Each bit of info comes from a reputable source, which can be found on the page itself. And in before "This is how America treats their handicapped" bullshit again.

We are not America.

We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Tiggerpaws said...

Bullstool. Your a dam terrorist just
like Anonymous.

A bunch of Anonymous Terrorist COWARDS
who terrorise someone WHO HAS
COMMITTED NO CRIME!

Heh, if there is one thing I do agree
with you on, you certainly are NOT
America.

You belong in Iraq, you dam
terrorist, put your turban
back on and go the hell back
to Iraq Abdul Abashamaboob.

ED is a hate site filled with lies
and terrorism.

This boy has committed no crime,
Anonymous is a Terrorist group.

Anonymous said...

Way to be racist, Tigger. Shut the fuck up already.

Tiggerpaws said...

Make me shut up, racist.

So long as there is Terrorism,
I will NEVER be silent and
racists/terrorists like you
will not silence me.

Anonymous said...

You're the racist, not me.
Learn the difference or shut up.

Anonymous said...

Yeah you're cool. Telling me off like that.

You didn't even try to back up anything you said against me. I know you're mentally challenged but if you can spell that well then you must have some train of thought that would allow you to try and back up what you say against me who is backing up everything I say with nothing but truth. You don't know anything about ED, Anonymous, or even Chris-chan for that matter. Do you know him in person? No. So stop arguing with everyone like you know EVERYTHING. Because you DON'T. Look into something before you make an ass out of yourself.

I'm not trying to be mean to you specifically, I'm just trying to tell you as simply as I can that you need to back up the things you say before you say it, otherwise it's slander.

Tiggerpaws said...

Shut me up, Racist Terrorist.

Pointing me to a stupid
hate site is not proof of
jack poop.

I will not be silent,
you cannot silence me.

I don't negotiate with
Racists/Terrorists, and
your negotiations are pretty
poor.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're actually listening.

BACK. UP. WHAT. YOU. SAY. BEFORE. YOU. SAY. IT.

Tiggerpaws said...

Make me.
Hyprocrite.

Ok Terrorist/Racist since we are
going to point to sites, let's
look at terrorism.

Why not take it from a REAL
site instead of a HATE site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

Zenith said...

LOL @ trying to talk to a retard. He isn't going to get it.

"DURRR HAET SITE DUURRRRR TERRORISM DUR."

Tiggerpaws said...

NOW your getting it.

Hate site.

dam terrorists.

Anonymous said...

I love how when you call him a retard he doesn't shoot off like a canon but when I try to VERY SIMPLY say he needs to back up what he says with real information he doesn't get it and says TERRURISTZ HURRRRR.

Calling us Anon terrorists doesn't win you any arguments because THAT'S NOT THE SUBJECT AT HAND RETARD.

Tiggerpaws said...

Terrorising me won't silence me.

You can't back up either,
MAKE me back up.

Let's see you make me,
I didn't think so.

I REFUSE to get your
Terrorism, and I refuse
to do what you tell me.

Put your turban back on
and stop trying to take
over the world, racist.

Zenith said...

See? Retard is a lost cause.

Tiggerpaws said...

See? Terrorist is a lost cause.

Put your turban back on and
get out of my country.

Zenith said...

I'm not in your country, retard.
NOT. IN. YOUR. COUNTRY.

Anonymous said...

You don't know what I meant by "back up" do you...?

When someone says "back up your words" they mean you need to need to get info on what you say before you say it. In other words, you need to know what you're talking about.

This is why I have kept saying you need to BACK UP YOUR WORDS. You need to KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Which you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

You don't know what you're talking about. I do. It's as simple as that.

Anonymous said...

Also, you saying "put your turban back on" IS a racial slur. What YOU are saying is racist because you are slandering an aspect of another race's culture.

We haven't done anything racist. You have been every post you made.

Tiggerpaws said...

MAKE ME back up my words,
then I will, until then fuck you
Ahab.

Stop shoving your goddamn
islamic shit up my ass
and get out of my country.

MAKE ME.

You can't make me.

You can't.

I REFUSE.

You don't know what you
are talking about quoting
stupid shit from your little
fucking hate site.

Tiggerpaws said...

Btw,
you are a HONKIE!

Tiggerpaws said...

Still can't make me can you?

Chicken Racist Terrorist anonymous
coward.

Tiggerpaws said...

Let's see you back up your words.

Here is my back up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist

Tiggerpaws said...

Gee, you post racist shintola
in your post, terrorist hypocrite,
you don't see what it is.

Discriminating against the
handicapped is nothing more
than another kind of racism.

Did he chose to be born---

Oh screw it.

You are a poopyface.

Tiggerpaws said...

Just what I thought.

Stupid Terrorists.

Anonymous said...

Lol you're more fucked in the head than Chris-chan.

Tiggerpaws said...

Who says?

Anonymous said...

Someone who isn't mentally challenged.

Tiggerpaws said...

Who is that?

Richard Miller said...

Little Tigger is a troll. don't feed it, thanks

Tiggerpaws said...

Pick a name, dimbulb.

Unknown said...

Spoiler: You're all getting trolled hard by little tigger

Unknown said...

"SHE IS NOT A TROLL; SO DO NOT TELL ME OTHERWISE OR FRAME HER."

If this is true why did she rickroll you? Only trolls do this.

I think you're clinging to a delusion so strongly you don't really care about the people who are actually trying to help you here.

Again, how do you know she's not a troll? Your own judgement is going to be poor since you have autism. Why can't you accept this?

I mean what are you going to do if she is a troll? Are you going to apologise to us genuinely then? It's going to happen. Again and again because you won't listen. Some of us are only trying to help, because we hate ED's guts and want nothing more than to get one over on them.

Tiggerpaws said...

I don't hear/see Chris complaining.

The terrorists are the only ones
complainin about it because I
called them on their lies and
bullcrap.

Unknown said...

Moecakelobster, how old are you seriously? Do you think it's cool to do the ANONYMOUS SPIEL? You sounds like a newfag.

Actually, a lot of the stuff on the ED article IS false. For example the information about him not revealing his brother's biological father unless he voted for him in a contest - it was his brother that bought this up, and he DID tell him, but he didn't believe him.

And even if it is true - how are the emails legitimate when they were gained by people breaking into his account? The method used doesn't matter - it's still something you don't do.

A lot of the ED article if you defend it like that is like making a hate page about homosexuality, filling it with nothing but facts. You can still put a negative spin on it.

Chris is the second most awkward person I've ever talked to(the other being another autistic), but he still doesn't deserve the hate he gets, especially if it's coming from a faggy 14 year old internet tough guy.

Tiggerpaws said...

Plus the fact, that if he did really
hack into Chris' email, that in
fact, IS a criminal offence,
a FEDRAL offence.

He'd better hope that he DID
just type it all up himself before
the feds jump him.

Anonymous said...

mistressof: First, I never said he didn't try to help his brother, he did, but was more focused on his contest.

Second, why would anon need to fabricate lies about Chris-chan? Seriously, why? He's been in such deep shit already. The receipts for anal beads and other such things? Why wouldn't it be true? There's a picture set of him with his blowup sex doll, so that pretty much solves that mystery.

Third, ED says many things that aren't true on it's articles, but you can usually spot those things out. When it all boils down to it, Chris is just a creepy 26 year old guy who I would never want to meet. Ever.

I felt sympathy for Chris, many times. I even emailed him once telling him I'd help him become a less awkward person. Then, Anal Beads. All of those feelings went away.

Little Tigger: You didn't call anybody on anything. You don't know chris, you don't know the girl probably trolling him, you don't know anything. Also the internet doesn't work as simply as you think. Practically no laws are enforced on the internet. Ever.

Tiggerpaws said...

No laws are enforced on the internet,
Oh, so Chris is just some random
electrons on the internet.

Gee, I googled his name and stuff
in the news sites, NOTHING!

WHAT CRIME has he COMMITTED???

WHAT CRIME???

If he had abused someone I
THINK he would have been
ARRESTED and GAOLED
by now???

So he ran into some pissy
RentACops in the mall, who
doesn't???

They just kicked him out
of a mall for loitering,
I can see that, but
WHAT TRUE CRIME
has he committed?
and don't just point
me to your stupid little
hate site again.

I use Wikepedia it is
a RELIABLE and Neutral
Unbiased source that isn't
filled with racist hatred
and fascist terrorist bias.

lolsman said...

http://kawaiikitsune123.deviantart.com/

This is the man you know and love. Read this and tell me if you still respect him

lolsman said...

Oh and if you still do respect him, be sure you have tits. Otherwise, he's not interested in your support.

Tiggerpaws said...

Just more text. You probably typed every
last character. It proves nothing.

Anonymous said...

Who wants to bet Little Tigger is Chris Chan?

Srsly, no one but CWC himself could be that blind to his fucktardedness.

PS: little tigger (aka cwc) we don't terrorize people for breaking the law. We terrorize retards who refuse to lrn2internet.

Oh, and if your a troll, then damn; you're pretty skilled; made me rage, and I'm an veteran internet lurker.

Tiggerpaws said...

Ok boogerface, put your
shlyapa back on.

Anonymous said...

8/10

would like to get trolled by you again

Tiggerpaws said...

9/11
I don't hear Chris beanhatching
about it.

Anonymous said...

tigger gets a troll rating of 9/10, for making anons ffffrraaggggeeee and hate CWC even moaer.

Tiggerpaws said...

lol/anonymous/snapscamera/lolsman
oh he's all the same person,,
he gets a 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
for being a green slimy boogereater.

and his little hate site too

Caelum said...

Wait... You asked the impostor a question to see if it was... you? The hell?
And you really think anyone before hand would know (much less care) what your first Pokemon card was? You're not that special, dude.

My first was Machop, btw.

Tiggerpaws said...

MEW RULES!!!

Anonymous said...

Tigger, let me try speaking in your language.

You're a big stupid head.

Tiggerpaws said...

Well, your a stupid old poopyhole.

Anonymous said...

I will rape your face off.

Tiggerpaws said...

I will poop your butt off.

Anonymous said...

Name........... Christian Chandler

Address........ 14 Branchland Ct.
Ruckersville 22968 VA UNITED STATES

Email... cchandler9885@yahoo.com

Phone.......... (434)-990-0198

Fax............ +1.7814667060

I know, already been done probably, but still, here's some dox in case anyone wants to give him a call or pay him a visit.

Do what you must; and for the love of God record it.

Tiggerpaws said...

Why you post your own address
and mark it as Chris?

Anonymous said...

You retard. Nobody is stupid enough to put their address on the internet. That IS Chris-chan's actual address. It's been proven. But in your own retard world everything is everyone's fault except the mentally challenged. Good show retard.

Tiggerpaws said...

Just like a Normie, the old
"Blame the retard" line,
no, its NEVER the normies'
fault EVER is it?

Good show Normie and your
racist prejudiced hatred
for those who you think
your better than, you would
rather kill them than help them.

Spoken like a true terrorist.

Anonymous said...

SHE IS A TROLL SHE IS A TROLL SHE IS A TROLL

(And so are most of your "fans".)

Tiggerpaws said...

POOPYBOTTOM!! POOPYBOTTOM!!
YOU ARE A POOPYBOTTOM!!!

Anonymous said...

The thing is ED is 100% fact and EVERY BIT OF INFO in it can be backed up by legitimate sources.

NO joke every fact in it is true, he is a hypocrite, a loser who cant stop thinking about screwing a chick, he DID choose a contest above helping his brother find his biological father, he IS stupid enough to give his info out to the internet *fking idiot* and he truly believes he will one day get laid with this personality.

I hope u fans fking realise ED is true and cannot be refuted and that "HIS AUSTIC ED IS HOW AMERICA TREATS HER HANDICAPPED BLAGH BLAGH BLAGH NORMALITY" crap is not redeeming the fail

Tiggerpaws said...

ED i8s a HATE site Ed is a HATE SITE
Ed is a HATE SITE. AND YOU
ARE A POOPYFACE who can't pic a name

Unknown said...

Wait..wait...wait..

Did you say:

"Also, for the RECORD, I have asked the imposter on LiveJournal a question for his identity; HE ANSWERED WRONG."

So..in other words, you wanted to see if he was REALLY you or not.

Man, are you retar-..

oh, wait. Lol.

ZeekyBoogyPoop said...

FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC?


You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is

AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!!



Go to this website...

frexis.*com/PCTV17.html

(DELETE the *)

check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to get into this mess. Because simply, I think it's quite funny.

No, little tiger, I'm not a damn terrorist, and you can keep your fricking racism to yourself.

No, I'm not the same person. If you believe I am, I'm going to 'face palm'.

I must say though, that little tiger is not being a 'retard' about this subject, he is acting like a true blue idiot/troll. Anyway, he deems the slang term for 'retard' offensive, when it the newer definition only DERIVES from the original.

Yes, tiger person, you're an idiot and a troll, in my opinion.

You guys, don't fight with trolls. Their only 'back-up' is crap like "HATE SITE! IT'S A HATE SITE OMG!!!".

Little tiger, just shut the hell up, because you have no idea what you're talking about. Even if you are a troll, which you most likely are. Don't talk to me about hypocrisy and mental illnesses, because I have a very good friend who has autism. And I think he's cool. No, I'm not a terrorist nor am I American.

Hello, Mr. Chandler. I'm not trying to offend you, but make sure when you fall in love/infatuation, you really choose the right person and they don't break your heart.

I'm NOT trying to offend anyone here, basically. Except for the troll over there...

Tiggerpaws said...

Looks like your tiger is gone, he isn't answering you.

Anonymous said...

Crap. I wanted to have a witty debate.

Jussssst to clarify, people, that was SARCASM.

hitman528 said...

Yall Niggers talking to a Tigger Troll!

hitman528 said...

Yall Niggers talking to a Tigger Troll!

hitman528 said...

Yall Niggers talking to a Tigger Troll!

Rev. Jack Pershing Williams said...

We are Eponymous
We never forget,
expect us to, uhh errhmm,
wait a minute----

Eponymous needs your support,
all of us are just as stupid
as none of us, like legionnaire's
disease, you breathe us,
you die of stupid.

Eponymous wants total control
and compliance, but obeys no
code.

Eponymous can break Rules 1 & 2
but you can't

Eponymous always wants MORE,
and it gets MORE.

Eponymous does it for your ballz.

Eponymous is your Hero

Eponymous is your friend, REALLY!

Eponymous is your personal Army,
we will even raid innocent bystanders
if you simply ACCUSE them.

Eponymous will forgive you if you
comply.

Eponymous unites by dividing by zero.

Eponymous delivers failure,
right to your door, at no
extra charge.

Eponymous is a hydrant, constantly dripping
and rusting. Remove one valve, and
you will get soaked.

Eponymous is humanity, morality, armpits,
and horses.

Eponymous cannot be harmed because
if you fall in battle, what the hell
do we care, there are 8999 more
drones to replace you.

Eponymous has an identity crisis.

Eponymous says: "Me First!!!"

Eponymous expects you to be naked
with chickens or promptly remove yourself from
us.

Eponymous has been destroyed
over 8999 times and it just
keeps coming back for more.

Eponymous is NOT a terrorist,
it just wants to be loved.

Eponymous: Over 8999 strong.

Eponymous = One divided by Zero,
it is impossible.

Eponymous: Coming soon to
a theatre near you.

Eponymous: Betraying itself
over 8999 times.

Eponymous: Blowing up more
Ford vans than there are
ballz on a golf course.

AJ said...

trolls trolling trolls
pissing in a sea of piss

KatzyKins said...

Hey being handicapp is one thing.
But this kid needs some kind of treatment. I've seen those porn tapes he's made, and there is SERIOUSLY more wrong with him than just Autism.