Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thank you all, my Loyal Fans, for your concern and support

I have been under a lot of stress and chaos from the internet bullies hacking into a bunch of my accounts. But rest-assured, I am safe, alive and well. I will have Episode 18 finished soon enough, with the target date being October to November.

All I ask of you now is not to call me via telephone, because that telephone number was acquired WRONGFULLY by the WRONG People, from whom you've might have acquired it from. They only posted it, just to get you TO call me and annoy me from that act. If you do not call, their dark power will dampen.

That ED page against me is as editable as a page on Wikipedia; do what you will to clean up their slanders.

The Mammoth Will Fly, with time to heal my wounds from the recent chaos.

Peace,
Christian Weston Chandler.

71 comments:

anon said...

Glad to see you're doing well, Chris. Looking forward to the next comic.

Anonymous said...

Oh thank god, I've been checking your pages every day to see if you're okay.

Phew

Geraint said...

hey chris, I haven't emailed you because i'm not sure what email addresses were secure - but I hope you realise all your fans are rooting for you. take some time out from the internet if you have to, but please don't let those ED idiots get you down.

Looking forward to Ep 18!

Geraint

Geraint said...

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Talk:Chris-chan

chris - Sarah Jackson is a troll and is posting screencaps from you talking to her on ED.

Unknown said...

Why are people STILL trying to drive Chris from people who actually care about him!??!

Anonymous said...

You care about a man who attempted to rape a girl, sticks anal beads up his ass, and hides the identity of his biological father from his brother just because he cares more about a PSP than his own family. You must be proud of yourselves.

Anonymous said...

*the identity of his brother's biological father

sorry I worded that wrong, fixed.

Anonymous said...

Maybe someday when he manages to actually win a video game related contest and win a free hotel giveway, he can try to bring another unsuspecting female acquaintance with him alone and have his way with her like he tried with Megan.

Then you can say "HEY! DON'T FEEL BAD! WE STILL SUPPORT YOU ALTHOUGH YOU'RE A RAPIST LOL! SONICHU 4 LIFE!"

Unknown said...

lol I love when EDfags try to have ethics. As far s I can see everything here is as expected of a sexually frustrated autistic male in his 20s. Autistic people don't really know when to stop being touchy feely, but it's definitely not the same as trying to rape someone.

As if ED gives a fuck about that. That's what really makes me sick, you act as if ethics are for pussies and then use corrupted versions thereof to justify your attacks.

Anonymous said...

Ethics? Read the fucking emails that are out.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/User:CrumpetTrumpet

Then tell me if you still support this guy. Because right now, you've gotta be fucking trolling me.

Anonymous said...

In a reply to Sony:
"In addition to my message on your machine...

I REALLY WANTED THAT TRIP SO I COULD HAVE A CHANCE TO IMPRESS MY SWEETEST MEGAN AND POSSIBLY FULFILL MY DREAM OF GETTING MARRIED AND SOON HAVE A DAUGHTER NAMED CRYSTAL. YET NOW I, A FRUSTRATED HIGH-FUNCTIONALLY AUTISTIC 25-YEAR OLD VIRGIN, HAVE BEEN BALLZ-BROKEN LIKE I HAVE THROUGH A BIG CHUNK OF MY LIFE IN AMERICA'S FAVORITE GAME, "KICK THE AUTISTIC!" *sigh*

I had my fantasies of having fun with Megan, taking her to a really extravagent destination (I am not rich), taking a long-wanted tour of the Nintendo of America company tour, with her, playing Guitar Hero against the guy in the PaRappa costume, jamming with Megan in the hotel room and possibly our first time in the bed... *sigh*

Life can be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair and f***ing corrupt.

But I digress; TAKE THE A-CAPELLA RULE TO THE MAX on those THREE out of ten videos.

Take care; Christian Weston Chandler. (:_("

Good thing Megan refused and good thing he didn't win the contest.

I'm all for lulz, but this shit isn't even funny anymore, and neither is encouraging it like yuo are now.

Anonymous said...

*you

Amy said...

Hi Christian!

Great to see you're doing well - I was really worried about you! I can't wait to see the next comic!

I've started a fan blog about Sonichu and Rosechu, I hope you don't mind! It's located at http://sonichu-rosechu.blogspot.com/ - I tried e-mailing you but you never responded!

Peace,
=Amy=

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting your fans know you're safe and well Chris!

Richard Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The guy on ED is not Sarah Jackson.

"RTFA fuckface. I'm not Sarah Jackson and never claimed to be. I just have screenies. But I take it you're the one who said this?"

They just managed to get Sarah's screenshots somehow. Sarah Jackson is innocent and has nothing to do with this. ED is spying on her without her permission, kind of like how they hacked you Chris.

Anyway, don't let people talk that way about your friends like that. They're just jealous that they don't have a cute friend like Sarah. I am too, but I'm not gonna try to say stuff like that, stuff that isn't true.

Th3_Rich said...

I hate to say this Chris, but you are doing this wrong. If you really want them to leave you alone for awhile, you need to stop making comics for a while, make sure that your website AND your blog are secure as hell. They DO have your phone number, but if you keep this up, surely they will stop calling after a while (as in like 2 months), and you won't have to be humiliated unless you decide to confront them again, or make more Sonichu comics. I mean didn't this mostly work in that long while when you were absent, or am I wrong? These are trolls we are talking about, they get bored, and move on to the next innocent/uninnocent target when the current target stops bringing "lulz".

But maybe im wrong. It IS a theory.

Th3_Rich said...

then again, they HATE loosing, and they MIGHT find some other way to troll you...

Th3_Rich said...

what I was suggesting is that you should disappear from the internet a while, but leave a note or something to your fans saying you'll be gone for a while. You can still check stuff on the net, but make yourself invisible to your "Anti-Fans".

Just trying to help... you don't HAVE to take my advice.

Anonymous said...

you are a fat pervert piece of shit stalker closet faggot.

that is all.

Brittany Heiman said...

Oh hi, Christain. Care to answer some questions for me?

Do you want to be a comic artist? Really, do you? Do you want to take Sonichu/Rosechu to and make it something worty of reading?

Answer and yes and I'll give you my honest imput with some critique to improve your comics. If no, then I know for a fact that all you care about are sugar-coated asspats and that you never want to improve on your work.

Th3_Rich said...

I will too if you really want to accept criticism. I'm pretty sure I know how to criticize, as I used to give ratings to peoples SPRITE comics all the time.

Unknown said...

Christian: I'm afraid that several of my messages to you on your email may have been deleted by those dick-head EDiots. I was wondering what you might think about my idea for a "sympathy campaign" to fight the campaign of misinformation by ED and 4chon. I see what you mean about editing the page, but I really dont think that will succeed in communicating the truth - the EDiots will likely just revert any edit that is made. Better then to provide an alternative perspective on all issues involved.


You can email me at the usual address if you are interested.

My prayers are with you,

Eliot Rosenholz

~*~Alaina~*~ said...

Hello Chris-Chan,

I messaged you on YouTube before the hacking regarding a Sonichu blog I have started. I am glad to see you're doing okay; this must not have been an easy thing to go through. However, I would like you to know that you DO have fans who support you, I being one of them. Please take care and remember that you are cared for.

The aforementioned blog:
http://sonichufan.blogspot.com/

Kindest regards,
Alaina

Brushstroke_Bauble said...

Hey, glad to see you're still kicking.

Is episode 18 going to be the Sonichu birthday bash you promised?
Also, are you planning on meeting Blanka in real life? If so, please update us on that.

Unknown said...

Please tell me that all you "fans" are trolls!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Not that you have to explain your own actions to anyone, but putting forth your own explanations on the events that ED has recorded would help. Right now, as it is, people only get one vvvvery skewed side of the story.

J said...

I think you're a brave young man. I hate internet bullies. Please keep doing what you do.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris. I'm really sorry to see how people have been bullying you, and I hope you continue to keep your chin up and doing what makes you happy.
~Sarah.

Nicole Halverson said...

LOL @ the guy that posted the chris-chan rape email.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, are you still in control of the email address ChrisChanSonichu@aol.com? Because I want to send you something, but I don't want some ED idiot getting ahold of it.

Y C said...

are you people just being hypocritical of him? look, theres a line between autism and being an idiot okay? autistic people learn wisely themselves.

oh, and do check out the email to his bro. his bro apparently wanted to find out who his biological father was, and guess what? chris told his bro to "support him for his pararappa contest, or he would not help him.

this is just plain dumb.

fans. INDEED.

Neebus said...

Hi Chris! Your stuff is awesome :D
I'm totally rooting for you, you're a great artist and you're a cutie patootie! :]
I can't wait for more!

Vicky

Geraint said...

chris, there's more adult pictures of you on ED now. listen to the advice your church gave you - don't do stuff on the internet you wouldn't be comfortable with your gran seeing or reading. don't do 'adult' stuff unless you're 110% certain it's not a troll, otherwise ED will keep trolling you.

Unknown said...

Why do people keep saying that CWC wouldnt help his brother unless he voted for him in the parappa the rapper contest? did you idiots even read the email exchange?

his brother is the one who said that if chris got his fathers information, he would vote for chris, chris never said that he wouldnt get the info unless he voted...

also, chris went on to get the information right as his brother suggested, he asked his mother and told his brother what she said, which his brother didnt believe...THATS IT, its unknown whether his brother even voted for him after that, i doubt he did

Unknown said...

hallo kristian
its sad what happened to you
stay strong
and kontinue with sonichu
you have fans
never give up
we believe in you

bye, sokolov

TrueComrade said...

Holy shit did you expose yourself again you stupid manchild?
You know, even animals learn from their mistakes you imbecile!

Have a talk with you parents, even tho they are utter assholes.

Seriously, man up bitch.

Anonymous said...

Fukkin lol'd. Glad to see the lolcow hasn't dried up; there's been some fairly epic trolling.

Oh, Chris, talked to KawaiiKitsune recently? How are those anal beads going for you?

Nesplayer said...

LEL, I guess you didn't learn anything from the last n00d pics incident chris. tsk tsk

btw your cock looks like a shriveled up pickle

Nesplayer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, staaaaayyyyyyyyyyy awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
staaaaayyyyyyyyyyy awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
staaaaayyyyyyyyyyy awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
staaaaayyyyyyyyyyy awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


Nirvana ftw. LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T.

Anonymous said...

Chris, please email me.
This has been an awful week. . .
I dont know what 2 do anymore.
Please, sweet bear, email me. Just email me.
I changed email addresses, but u can find me at my LJ account. I miss u sweet bear.
These people have made my life a living hell this last week and I just want 2 talk 2 u.
please please please Sweet Bear.

Anonymous said...

I tried to delete that ED page just now.
I made an account and deleted it and posted up
YOU LEAVE MY SWEET BEAR ALONE
but in a minute it was back up and it banned me.

Im sorry my sweet man. . . I tried. What can I do to get u back? I so desperetly miss u

Anonymous said...

LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T
LOL YOU HAVE AUTISM AND I DON'T

Pretty much sums it up, no? Btw, moralfags, anon has no soul/conscience. lrn2internet

Anonymous said...

Lulz I used to have morals and a conscience, then after about 2 hours on /b/ I lost all of that useless shit.


I have to say though to our dear lulz cow chris-chan. You don't even seem to notice that 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%
of your so called internet friends are just trolls yet you seem to still trust them enough to show those god awful nudes to what turned out to be a black man in a pickle suit.
There is a limit that you can blame your disabilities for your actions and you hit that limit long ago

Anonymous said...

Fucking moral fags never learn

Unknown said...

Dear Chris,

I frequent one of the boards that are destroying your life (I do not participate in it myself, though). What they are doing is wrong, but it's very hard to stop them.

I suggest you never, ever take your clothes off in front of the webcam ever again. Even if you think you know you can trust the person. I cannot stress this enough.

Then I suggest you change all of your passwords to something that can't be guessed by anyone, if you haven't already.

Finally, don't give in. Ignore the hatemail and just keep on drawing your comics.

Anonymous said...

Chris-chan, don't let 4cent_garbage win this battle!

What they are doing is wrong, and our Lord will punish them for their slanderous ways!

Keep drawing those comics, looking forward to episode 18!

Zap to the extreme!

Anonymous said...

Please post more comics or videos, Chris.

Anonymous said...

What's hilarious about Chris's "fans" and Chris himself keep saying that the info on ED is all slander and lies. Take a good fucking look and see for yourself that these "lies" are nothing but proven truth. If he buys Anal Beads and "Space Nuts Collectors Edition", then why not all the other sick-ass shit he's supposedly done? Chris, you need to learn to cover up your shit more. You can't just say "lol lies" and think it's okay. Because it's not. It's there and it's proven. And you "fans". Take that advice for your own as well. You don't know the guy in person, you don't know anything about his personal life. Us Anon have brought forth the truth and you still call it lies?

Anonymous said...

Well said Moe but in Chirs's little fantasy world where real men play with my little ponys with there own hair the word "Lie" means anything that makes him look bad, which happens to mean Truth

Anonymous said...

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/ae/Cwcsampler.png

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/37/Cwcsampler2.png

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/af/Useapickle.mp3
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/ae/Cwcsampler.png

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/37/Cwcsampler2.png

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/af/Useapickle.mp3
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/ae/Cwcsampler.png

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/37/Cwcsampler2.png

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/af/Useapickle.mp3
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/ae/Cwcsampler.png

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/37/Cwcsampler2.png

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/af/Useapickle.mp3

Zenith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Chris, why r u ignoring me?
WRITE ME BACK
Ive proved to u I am not a hacker!
just write me back Sweet Bear.
I miss u.
Just click on my name and you can see its me.
PLEASE STOP IGNORING ME its been such a hard week!

Anonymous said...

OMG Im so stupid I never changed my LJ contact! No wonder I havent gotten a response from my wonderful Sweet Bear!
Chris, please forgive me 4 my anger! Im sure youve tried to email me several times, I know u must have, I just never changed my email address on my LJ page so of COURSE I havent gotten any of your replies!
U can write me now, its linked 2 my new email address.
I miss u Sweet Bear and I look forward to chatting with u soon, heehee. . .
MWAH!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing because probably the majority of your "fans" are you. I wouldn't put it past you after you admitted in an e-mail that you made over 120 accounts just to vote for your stupid video. BTW. That was most likely against the rules.

Johnkle Gobblecoque said...

I haven't heard anything from Chris since pictures of his dick, sex doll, and vibrator were posted to ED.

You're a sick bastard, Chris. Anal beads and vibrators? Your father must be VERY disappointed in you.

You've failed him, Chris: you couldn't stay straight.

Unknown said...

I'm glad to know you're doing well Chris. Please make more videos and comics, I enjoy them a lot. Zap to the Extreme!

Anonymous said...

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

Anonymous said...

They got your AIM hacked now?

Anonymous said...

can I see ur sex dolls?

Team Rocket said...

I really don't know who you are aiming this racist, sexist and generally non Christian-like comic at.

I think Chris it is YOU who are the troll.

Tiggerpaws said...

Anonymous is one person, all one person, one in the same, a Terrorist.

This is how the handicapped are treated
in the Stupid USA.

I want to leave the USA forever,
but it won't let me.

God damn the USA,
and God damn society.
I hate her.

Anonymous said...

Chris-chan, you have the supported of enraged virgins everyhwere, not just in Virgina, but world-wide!

Show that 4cent_garbage and Jason what you're made of!!

C.M.R. said...

dont ever give up da fight yo

Anonymous said...

Chris, Im confused. This person on Livejournal is telling me that ur not who u say u are. R u the real Chris on Livejournal? He knows everything about our conversations. . . If ur the real Chris, write me back on Livejournal, u just have to click my name, and tell me my measurements, like we agreed.
If u dont send me a response, I'll know that the Chris on LJ isnt the real deal, because he wouldnt have gotten this message.

Tiggerpaws said...

Beat the terrorists.

Anonymous said...

You people do realise autistic people are not stupid. This failure however is both stupid disgusting and cant think of anything other than screwing a chic.

not only that but his furry porn that promotes under aged furry sex is not even original. I so very hope you people are being his fans as some sort of joke because if you people sincerely enjoying his work... gah whatever u people are fked, being fans of such a hypocrite

Tiggerpaws said...

Ok whatever, POOPYFACE.

Anonymous said...

GET THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETS BITCH

Also, ED isn't lying.