Saturday, September 13, 2008

Episode 17 Update

**After Serious Consideration and numerous complaints, I HAVE REMOVED the explicit sexual pages from EPISODE 17 of Comic #8,
And as GOD Promised NEVER again to Flood the earth with a Rainbow over Noah's Ark, I cast My Rainbow of Promise to NEVER AGAIN
Draw or Upload any Further Images between Sonichus and Rosechus in EPISODE 18 of Comic #8, as well as ALL Future Comics,
that depict explicit sexuality.

I, Chritian Weston Chandler, Humbly and Sincerely, From the Bottom of my Heart, Apologize to EVERYONE who has read
the 17th Episode before September 10, 2008, after the Waterloo of an Episode was uploaded on September 9, 2008.
Thank you for your Patronage and Growing Fanbase.** Also, after a good number of e-mails sent from my fanbase, I have removed the anatomy of Sonichu & Rosechu from the 17th Episode, and I have re-uploaded the two pages of Rosechu's sampling of Centerfold pics.
Also, look forward to more similar pics in the side-project of that mentioned parody of "Pokeboy" magazine, that will feature sexy pics, and short biographies, of some of the female characters in bathing suits or bra/panties featured so far in the world of Sonichu & Rosechu to further ensue my Peaceful Protest against the Slanderous E.D. Page.
**No Target date has been set for the one-issue magazine.**

2 comments:

ZeekyBoogyPoop said...

FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC?


You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is

AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!!



Go to this website...

frexis.*com/PCTV17.html

(DELETE the *)

check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.

Me said...

Fag