
From Vivian G.

From FillThisVoid

From Evan George
An inspiration behind the appearance of Official Sonichu Character, Simonla Rosechu, Introduced in Episode 17.

From zorqueozwald, and Planned to be borrowed for the Cover for the First Comic Book of the upcoming Second Season.

From balsis

From little finch

Artist To Be Determined

Artist To Be Determined
If you would like to submit a Fan Art of your own, attach it in an E-Mail and send it to my E-Mail address; be sure to add your name in the message, or I'll use your E-Mail name.
And if you are one of the "Artists To Be Determined" from one of these currently featured Fan Arts, please send me an e-mail with your honest name.
20 comments:
Dude, I could go on and on about where you seriously need to change if you want the following.
A. A Girlfriend
B. Nintendo and/or Sega to accept a game idea
C. To not be constantly trolled.
However, I doubt I'm the first to tell you this, so until I know otherwise I won't waste my breath.
Delusions are not becoming Mr. Chandler.
If the Shigeru Miyamoto thing was real. You are an idiot, assface. What will it take for you to realize this shit is completely stupid and un original.
why.... why won't you just.... DIE?
Yay! Go CWC! Can't wait to see more sonichu comics. I should do some fanart.
This is fucking ridiculous, you are seriously not taking Mr. Miyamoto's advice!? Out of all the people he could of talked to..it had to be the dumbass. Get it though your thick skull, your idea is UNORIGINAL! You stole two characters ideas from different companies and claim it if it's were your original idea. You have a lot to learn man.(Which will never happen.)
Just to let you know, I actually felt sorry for you up until that lovely little Obama joke.
You get everything you deserve, you greasy little fuck.
Racism != humor.
Christian, it's me. Maybe I made a giant mistake.
My new Yahoo address is
sarah_bear1109@yahoo.com
E-mail me and maybe we can talk.
Hello, Christian.
My name is Jason; I'm a 25-year-old guy living in sunny San Diego.
I like your Sonichu comics and would like to be friends with you, no matter what those stupid trolls have to say.
I think you're pretty good at telling stories, and while I know you don't get along well with other guys, I'd like to chat with you sometime as a friend, if you'll let me.
My email is smeagol92055@yahoo.com.
Please email me when you read this if you'd like to be friends.
I pose a conundrum to you, I riddle if you will: why is crying blood for Sonichu copyrights okay, if you are also willing to post fan art with naught but "Artist To Be Determined" for attribution?
You might want to actually clear the air about stuff by telling your side. You say ED is slanderous and full of lies but you never explain WHY. Tell your side of things.
Hi Chris, thank you for your support of my drawing! I'd be glad for you to use it in your comics. Good luck,
Zorque
Hey retard, hope you get shot, you freaking error of nature
This is how America treats her handicapped,
she POOPS on them, and then
destroys them.
No one really likes you.
Kip, pick up those pieces of that
tupperware and quit running over
the bowls and saying DANGIT!
You no what else i found really funny?
the fact that the fan art is better than his actual comic.
heh that was ... refreshing
I can colour better and you CAN'T
POOPYFACE POOPYFACE YOU ARE
A POOPYFACE.
Hey dude, I thought that you might like this little linky:
http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/
From the man that encouraged my drawing and education where my brother was needlessly badgering me about my "tiny eyes".
FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC?
You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is
AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!!
Go to this website...
frexis.*com/PCTV17.html
(DELETE the *)
check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.
Post a Comment